Abstract submission deadline:
31st March 2017 (CLOSED)
Guidelines for poster/oral presentations:
- Your poster must be A0 portrait. There are no other specific guidelines, however remember that there will be lots of posters so an easy to read poster with pictures/graphics will catch attention.
- On registration you will be allocated a poster board to display your poster. We will provide pins/velcro to do this.
- We have many prizes available which will be judged throughout both days. We have allocated your poster into a prize category based on the abstract submitted.
- Judging will begin at 9am on Thursday 4th and will continue for the duration of both days. It is your responsibility to ensure your poster is displayed on time.
- Due to availability of different judges we cannot consider any posters that are not displayed at the time of judging.
- Oral presentations will take place on
Friday 5th between 9.30 and 10.30am. Your presentation should be no longer than
7 minutes long, with 2 minutes of questions.
- We will have to stop you if your presentation runs over.
- Please arrive promptly at 9am on Friday to upload your presentations onto the computer. You may also wish to upload it at the end of Thursday lectures to ensure there are no last minute technical issues.
- It is your responsibility to ensure it is uploaded on time.
- There will be a prize for the best oral presentation which will be presented at the prize giving.
- Certificates of attendance will be provided at end. Accepted abstracts will be printed in our booklet
Kindly note a cloakroom will be available for coats, suitcases, poster tubes.
We're excited to announce that apart from SRT prizes, further prizes this year will be sponsored by the following British Radiology Societies: