1) Only Deaneries that have an elected or nominated SRT council members are eligible.
2) Deaneries with no SRT representative can also take part if a lead SpR or JRF representative co-ordinates it. (Please
if you like to take part).
3) The SRT official (Lead SpR/ JRF rep) in each deanery is responsible for the overall outcome for his/her respective deanery/training scheme.
4) Only one Consultant Radiologist and one Radiographer/Sonographer per deanery/training scheme may be chosen for the award.
5) The representative should send out an email to all trainees in his/her deanery/scheme to vote for one choice in each category i.e (one Consultant and one Radiographer/Sonographer).
6) The responses should include the name of an elected trainer and at least a few sentences why the trainer was chosen. A name alone will not suffice and this vote must be cancelled (please make sure this is clearly stated to trainees).
7) The final outcome and the emails received by each SRT official/representative should then be merged together and sent as a final draft to
The SRT President
8) Certificates will be sent to the representatives to hand out to their respective consultants and radiographer/sonographer.
9) Important dates. The closing date is 1st November of EACH Year (Unless specified otherwise). SRT council members/reps should ensure an outcome is reached before this date.