The Society of Radiologists in Training is a flourishing trainee led society, which is working hard to represent radiology trainees across the UK and provide excellent educational resources for trainees.
We are looking for an SRT Trainee Representative from each training scheme to be the point of contact for the SRT Committee.
The SRT representative role includes:
– Promoting our Annual Conference to trainees
– Organising the SRT Trainer of the Year awards in their training scheme
– Provide the SRT Committee with any news/achievements from the training scheme and trainees to include in the SRT Newsletter
– Advertising educational opportunities to trainees which are advertised through our website
Why get involved?
- This is an excellent opportunity to develop your leadership and management skills that will be useful when it comes to applying for Consultant jobs.
- Only Training Schemes with an SRT Representative are able to nominate Trainers for the SRT Trainer of the Year Awards and have local achievements documented in the SRT Newsletter.
- The SRT Representative will get £10 off the 2019 Annual Conference fee for each trainee that attends from his or her training scheme.
If you are interested in becoming the SRT Representative for your training scheme please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a 100 word statement on what you will bring to this role and any previous experience you have.
SRT Representatives 2019/20:
Birmingham – Dr Mert Sirakaya (ST2)
Bristol – Dr Sarah Anane-Adusei (ST1)
Cambridge – Dr Abhishekh Ashok (ST2)
Glasgow – Dr Amy Wang (ST3)
Leicester – Dr Charlotte Toh (ST2)
Hull & East Yorkshire – Dr Sandra Ngu (ST3)
Leeds – Dr Ruth Gilliver (ST2)
Liverpool – Dr Nicolas Ellerby (ST4)
North Central & East London – Dr Anisha Bhagwanani (ST4)
Northern Ireland – Dr Connor McLoughlin (ST3)
North Wales – Dr Canice O’Mahony (ST3)
Nottingham – Dr Hammad Qadi (ST2)
Plymouth – Dr Mohammed Babsail (ST3)
Portsmouth – vacant
Sheffield – Dr Dan Ward (ST4)
Southampton – Dr Cameron Spence (ST2)
South Wales – vacant