Past Event - 10 | 02 | 23
BIR/BSHNI Head & Neck Imaging Refresher Course 2023
A one-day course providing a refresher in the imaging and investigation of head and neck pathology. Returning for its 8th year as part of a 3 year rolling programme, the course will be focusing on Orofacial, Salivary and Orbital imaging. The course aims to refresh and update knowledge in the common areas of practice for all practitioners whether specialist or generalists.
- To understand the key anatomical sites and patterns of injury in facial trauma
- To recognise common dental, mandibular and temporomandibular joint pathologies
- To understand the key anatomy of the oral cavity, orbits and major salivary glands
- To understand the staging and investigation of oral cavity neoplasia
- To understand the investigation of focal and diffuse salivary gland pathology
- To understand the investigation of salivary gland obstruction
- To understand imaging strategies and common pathologies in the orbits
The early bird rate is available until 6th January 2023.