Past Event - 23 | 07 | 20
Essential Radiology for Surgeons (SRT + ASiT)
Based on the success of our previous courses, we are again holding the ‘Essential Radiology for Surgeons’ course, led by The SRT in partnership with The Association of Surgeons in Training (ASiT).
This year, the course will take form as an online webinar series over three dates. The course will feature talks on neuroradiology, gastrointestinal radiology, musculoskeletal radiology and trauma/emergency radiology, led by SRT Committee members and other members.
Whilst the course is aimed at surgical trainees, the series would be of value to medical students, foundation doctors, surgical trainees of all levels and junior radiology trainees.
Part 1 – 23rd July 2020
- Neuroradiology (Dr Lilian Sandu, ST2)
Part 2 – 28th July 2020
- Gastrointestinal Radiology part 1 (Dr Daniel Weinberg, ST3)
- Musculoskeletal Radiology (Dr Jonathan Bevan, ST4)
Part 3 – 30th July 2020
- Gastrointestinal Radiology part 2 (Dr Sandra Ngu, ST3)
- Trauma & Emergency Radiology (Dr Mahdi Saleh, ST3)
Registration is free for SRT and ASiT members, which will be confirmed following registration.
Registration is now open!
Please click here to be re-directed to the registration form