Past Event - 11 | 03 | 20
European Congress of Radiology (ECR) 2020
The European Society of Radiology (ESR) is free to join if you are a member of the Royal College of Radiologists and every year the European Congress of Radiology (ECR) takes place in the beautiful city of Vienna.
- The ECR is an international meeting and one of the leading events in radiology.
- The ECR is one of the largest medical meetings in Europe and the second-largest radiological meeting in the world.
- The ECR is held annually in early March.
- The ECR attendees span all areas of the radiology arena including: radiology professionals, radiographers,
physicists, industry representatives, and press reporters for both the medical and consumer press.
- The next ECR will be held in Vienna, Austria from 11th March – 15th March 2020.
The European Society of Radiology runs the ‘Invest in Youth’ Programme which supports 1000 young professionals in training by giving them free registration for the ECR and an accommodation voucher. Candidates must be:
- Radiology trainees (residents) under the age of 35
- Active member or Friend of the ESR for 2019
- Submitter and presenter of a scientific paper or poster abstract for ECR 2020
- Willing to give an oral presentation at ECR 2020