Past Event - 10 | 09 | 18
RCR Annual Scientific Meeting
RCR ASM 2018 10th – 12th September, Liverpool, Arena and Convention Centre
The RCR ASM is the biggest Radiology Annual Scientific Meeting in the UK and attracts radiologists internationally.
For the first time at the RCR ASM, there is a dedicated trainees educational stream based on trainees’ request. These trainee workshops were organised by the collaboration of the JRF (Junior Radiologists Forum) and The Society of Radiologists in Training and will take place on Monday 10th September. These workshops are relevant for registrars of all stages of training and are useful for on-calls and 2b exam preparation.
Fee for the trainee day on 10/09/18: £199
For more information click here.
Meeting organisers: Dr Di Gilson and Dr Stephen Harden
- Three radiology lecture streams and two workshop streams per day,including interactive sessions and workshops
- An oncology programme spanning all three days of the meeting, featuring hands-on radiotherapy outlining workshops
- A larger academic programme featuring more speakers than ever before
- Taking place in a state-of-the-art venue
- Fully integrated plenary lectures
- Special interest group workshops
- ePoster competitions for both the CR and CO faculties