Why become a member of the SRT?
The SRT is a registered charity working to support radiology registrars throughout their training to by providing excellent educational resources and organising the Annual Conference which includes a varied programme to suit the needs of radiology trainees from ST1 – 5.
As a member of the Society of Radiologists in Training, you will gain full access to many of the membership benefits we offer, including discounts to multiple events, revision courses and conferences (including the Annual SRT Conference), discounts off memberships to other professional societies and eligibility to enter competitions and win prizes. Furthermore, your membership will be supporting the SRT’s events and activities in organising the Annual National Conference, sponsoring prizes, disseminating newsletters and organising other educational activities throughout the year. Below is a list of current membership benefits offered:
· Special discounted rates to attend the SRT Annual Conference and other events
· Special rate of £50 to join the British Institute of Radiology (BIR)
· Gifts of kindness available from Blue Orchid Hotels group for SRT members (https://www.blueorchid.com/
· Discounts off popular FRCR exam revision courses (subject to availability)
· Subsidised ticket price for our Annual Conference dinner/social event
· Receive an electronic copy of our newsletters
· Enter our annual essay competition to be in with a chance of winning a prize and certificate for your portfolio
· … and more to come!