Past Event - 08 | 02 | 19
Head & Neck Imaging Refresher Course
This one day course focusses on key areas of head and neck imaging, featuring leading radiologists and surgeons from across the UK.
The clinically orientated programme combines plenary style lectures and panel discussion with interactive case-based workshops in order to provide high-quality education for those wishing to consolidate and develop their knowledge and skills in head and neck imaging.
- Imaging in the diagnosis of oral malignancy, jaw lesions and temporomandibular joint disease
- Key imaging features of facial trauma
- Common orbital pathologies and their imaging appearances
- Imaging and tissue sampling in salivary neoplasia
- Imaging for the diagnosis & management of salivary stones
- Participate in an interactive discussion of clinical cases that demonstrate key salivary, oral and maxillofacial and orbital pathology
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS:
Submission Deadline: Friday 7 December 2018
Prize: 1st Prize: £125 x 2 and 2nd Prize: £50 x 2
Crowne Plaza Hotel, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 3SA