Past Event - 20 | 05 | 19
Hands-On Mulitimodality Imaging Of The Upper Limb, With Emphasis On Sports Injuries
This is a two day comprehensive course covering Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist and Hand with an opportunity to go through a multitude of pathologies of the Upper limb- including sports related injuries. It encompasses various modalities, including plain radiographs, US, CT and MRI which would help to enhance and consolidate the knowledge base.
- Hands-on teaching with individual iMac workstations comprising all radiological modalities
- Comprehensive lectures covering a wide spectrum of pathologies
- Lectures by orthopaedic surgeons and sports physicians including what the ‘clinicians want to know in your reports’.
- Guide on how to formulate a succinct report, covering important checklists
- Live ultrasound demonstration and approach to various joints
- Pre course material which acts as a ‘teaser’ to build up the knowledge base
- Course dinner – An opportunity to unwind, network with other professionals and meet the experts.
Date: 20th – 21st May 2019
Venue: Liverpool Marriott Hotel City Centre
Course Fee: £325
To view the course programme please click here.