For this competition we are looking for registrars to create educational e-resources (video presentation, animation, mini-webinar etc.) based on a specific topic of their choice.
Examples topics include but are not limited to: “How to review an image of….”, “How to structure a report of…”, “Overview of the anatomy of…” etc.
Your resource should be designed to educate fellow trainees but can be aimed at junior/senior registrars specifically.
We are also delighted to be able to offer some prizes sponsored by official British Radiology Subspecialty Societies!
All prize winners will receive a certificate and publication of their resource on our website.
For more details please see Application details below.
Subspecialty Society Sponsored Prizes
Congratulations also to our winners of the following categories:
Dr Mohamed El-Sayed ST5 West Midlands – Nuclear Medicine
Dr Alan Campbell ST3 and Dr Rachel Hubbard, ST5 North and Central London – Other
- UK Radiology trainees of any grade.
- Opens in August 2020.
- You must be a member of the SRT.
- Submissions must be less than 8GB and less than 10 minutes long.
- The SRT Committee and Subspecialty societies will judge the essays and the decision of the committee is final and binding.
- The winners (one from each category) will be presented with a certificate and publication of the resource on thesrt.co.uk. Some categories also include Subspecialty-society-sponsored prizes.
- Applications should be submitted via the Google Form below.
- Images and information used in resources should be referenced.
- No images with identifiable data should be used.
- Your resource and name will be published on the SRT website and social media platforms. Your resource may also be published on the website of other subspecialty society platforms.
- You must confirm that this work is your own, and that images and other information have been referenced correctly and appropriately.
- The SRT will not take responsibility for the content you produce – you must ensure it is accurate and appropriate and accept responsibility for any errors in your resource.
- In order to ensure the quality of the content being presented, please nominate a Consultant Radiologist who would be happy to support your work.
- 5pm September 30th 2020.